Analytical Environmental Services (AES), an environmental consulting and planning services firm with offices in Sacramento and San Diego, seeks candidates with a strong commitment to providing exceptional client service to join our team and technical proficiency in the area(s) of biology, air quality and/or water quality.
Job duties include preparing NEPA and CEQA documents and assisting with the preparation of technical reports. Typical projects include environmental impact reports (EIRs), environmental impact statements (EISs), biological/wildlife assessments, water rights projects, water supply, and other types of environmental reports. The position involves regular interaction with clients and regulatory agencies. The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following qualifications:
- Candidates should have a practical knowledge of NEPA and CEQA and/or wildlife biology. A minimum of a 4 year degree in environmental studies, environmental policy, wildlife biology, engineering, chemistry or a closely related field.
- Outstanding project management skills.
- Excellent technical writing skills.
- Strong verbal communication.
- Commitment to producing quality work, positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Knowledge of California water and land use regulations, environmental permitting requirements, hydrology, geology, and/or air quality required.
- For those candidates with work experience in the field, it is preferred that the experience be centered in a fast-paced environment within timelines and budgets.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is essential.
AES offers competitive salaries, opportunities for professional growth, and a generous benefit package, including 401 k, profit sharing plan, health, dental, vision, vacation, sick and holiday pay. For more information about AES please visit our web page at www.analyticalcorp.com. To apply, please attach cover letter, resume and a copy of your college transcripts to the Human Resources Director. EOE. To apply, please e-mail cover letter and resume to the Human Resources Director at email@example.comPosted in Careers, Sacramento